Thursday, May 24, 2012

Even in the little things--- a creative escape made possible

i am packing my bag
and getting ready to go...
alone
i am off for a much needed two day creativity boost
i will be attending the Prospector Artisan Workshops
participating in 4 incredible classes
silversmithing
screen printing
pop art 
letter press

4 things i would LOVE to learn, and arts that aren't just the run of the mill crafts, 
these are unique and fabulous


i know... pinch me, its really happening
my attendance came about in a most divine and unexpected way
it is due to the kindness of 3 women {Janine, Katy, and April} and my willing husband that i will be there

it has been a reaffirmation that God loves me, He knows me, and He provides tender mercies along life's journey
if you read my recent post 'in pieces', you may agree that some creative 'me' time will be a blessed boost to my spirits
that's not to say that i don't feel a wee bit guilty for leaving my 4 children in the hands of my amazing husband for two days
but i cannot deny God's hand in how this all came about
He knows me, Briana, His daughter
and loves me enough to inspire women to give and write on my behalf
so that i could give this creative spirit a renewal of sorts
through such a small means as this
He cares about all the little things in our life that much
why?
because they matter to us

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee"

"God does notice us, and he watches over us.  But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs."

i am so grateful for how this has all transpired
and plan on enjoying every moment of it
can't wait to share what i've learned when i return

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...