Saturday, January 28, 2012

Return of my sewing classes: basic appliqué tshirt and therapeutic hot/cold rice bag

i am excited to resume teaching my monthly sewing classes beginning next month! 
i have taken quite the break, after recovering from the fabulous Craft Explosion, moving and cleaning a new home, as well as jumping the new hurdles in our life.
we are back on track staring on Wednesday, February 8th.
as always, its free, and anyone is invited to join us as long as you let us know you're coming:)

this month i will be teaching a basic appliqué t-shirt class!
the inspiration for this month's class comes from the valentine's day tradition i have for my kids.  since my boys were little i gave them matching shirts for valentine's day.  now as their sizes range in different departments and with a baby girl thrown in the mix, it takes a little more creativity to achieve this tradition.  last year i attempted my first appliqués on t-shirts.  i adored how these "love rocks" tees turned out.  you can see more photos of this darling crew here. this year i will be conjuring up a new design and thought you might want to learn how to appliqué as well.
all the supplies and details you need to know are listed on my sewing blog:



i am also pleased to have my friend heather move back and teaching with me again.  she will be teaching a class on making a therapeutic hot/cold rice bag to soothe our aches and erase our burdens...well close enough:)

would love to have you join us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...