Sunday, March 07, 2010

January 2010: You've Been Deceived Long Enough




Everytime I go onto my blog or walk by my mantel and see that beautiful family photo of us, I think, who is that girl? I almost don't even recognize myself. Looking in mirror since having those pictures taken has definitely taken a different turn. I thought I should let you all in on the fact that you have been deceived long enough; I don't look anything like that anymore.

In preparation for my baby shower in January, I had maternity photos taken. A first for me. And no, there were no belly shots, I'd rather not thank you. Cheryl came over to my mother's beautiful home and my naturally photogenic sister Vanessa told me how to pose. It was rather fun and a good mood lifter since I had been on bedrest for a few weeks by then. So here I am pregnant at 30 weeks. Oh course I am writing this at 38 1/2 weeks so once again I don't look like that anymore either:-) but a lot closer than our family photo. Hopefully in the next month or two I'll look more like that again:-)

5 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! Good luck with the delivery...and the timing. Everything will work out beautifully. The Lord knows your needs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! But, seriously you've made it to 38 1/2 weeks?! That's incredible. Can't wait to see your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Briana you look so amazing!! Wow you and Vanessa sure take great pictures! Can't wait for that little girl to get here! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great in these photos. i never want to take prego shots either, so i commend your daring! they look so good i'm almost tempted... that is if i could ever bring myself to be pregnant again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I like your baby girl bump... congrats on her birth! We all look forward to seeing her pretty little face posted here soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...