Saturday, November 17, 2007

November 2007: Catching Up With Tate








We really thought Owen was a wiggly baby until Tate came along. He has been aggressively crawling for about 5 weeks. He watches his brothers and wants to be right in the mix. The first few weeks of crawling he was interested in his toys; now he only wants the stereo equipment, the door stopper, his brothers' toys, and the firplace. He is so quick and is now discovering that there is a whole world beyond the carpeted family room to explore. We finally have a baby that really enjoys the Johnny Jump-up. Even when he's not in it, he jumping up and down on my legs. He loves being in the high chair and eating cereal with mainly veggies, not fruits. He has the cutest 2 tooth grin and loves to display it to everyone. His brothers love to be around him and can really make him belly laugh. I love watching it. Tate has really grown this past month.

4 comments:

  1. He's grown up so fast! I miss him so much! I can't wait to see my boys again! I can't believe how big he is and I still can't get over the fact that he's crawling. I can't wait til next week when I get to see all of you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin cute! I love the timeline. You are such a great photographer!

    We are really missing you around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To die for pictures!! He looks like a Baby Gap model!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe how he is growing up so fast! Last time I saw him he was just a newborn, and that seems like only yesterday....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...